Elder Scrolls: Argonians Elder Scrolls: Argonians

Well, the animation was pretty smooth and good, actually.
The major let-down is that it is, indeed, very short. It made little to no point.
I suggest that you extend this and make a longer animation with more content and story.
The Argonian race happens to be my favorite race too, and I would like to see a full-length animation with story and quality next time.

I liked this and you should keep animating!

i wanna be a pie i wanna be a pie

This was extremely poorly made.

The animation was too short and pretty pointless. If you want to be funny you'll have to come up with something original, almost weird in most peoples eyes. You can make something good with this if you just think in ways that most people don't. This humor isn't very funny.

Keep trying, you'll get there.

Yellow Was Her Favorite Yellow Was Her Favorite

This is awesome for a first-timer!

As this being said, it could move on a little bit quicker in the beginning. You don't want to make impatient people start to get bored. That could easily result in bad scores. But don't listen to the score, listen to the message of the story and what YOU think. It's better to do what you want rather than to listen too much on what other people say.

Keep on going like this, it was awesome! Even the music was good, but it could also be improved.

Dress Off Sakura Dress Off Sakura

This is not good.

First off, you can't make a good dress-up game without proper GRAPHICS. This was poorly made both by graphics and presentation. One thing you did good was to add a lot of clothing, it makes you wait for the "goodies" to reveal themselves.

Second off, this game lacks music, one of (in my opinion) the biggest features in all games. Music is supposed to give this environmental feeling which boosts the games rating.

The third thing is a menu. You're not forced to have one, but it makes things much more organized.
You can put things such as settings or perhaps credits (if you would have other people involved) or even other girls, if you choose to add more girls.
You can also make different backgrounds and maybe props.
This game just seems so empty and pointless.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Ostrich Jump Ostrich Jump

Seriously,

This kinda sucks, but the cactuses looks like dicks (Lol XD).

Ski Rider! Ski Rider!

As good as Line Rider for sure!

Wow! Great game! And i succesfully did a nose manual! :D

madness 6 madness 6

AWESOME!!

One of the most awesome MC Technos EVER! 10/10 5/5!

La Fille du Marais La Fille du Marais

I really admire the style you use in your artwork. The way that you draw something cartoonish and then add realism to it is amazing!
What I mean by realism is that the girl has relatively right proportions (besides from the head, but it gives the right feeling. I like it very much) and perhaps the shading.

Every one of your artwork that I've seen (including the art for Pico Day 2012) are amazing. Keep on going like this.